Sunday, February 06, 2005

my frigging chair

My chair is broken. Everytime I raise it up and sit in it, it would eventually work its way to the bottom. It doesn't move in a slow, gentle way either. Nope. The thing would, randomly, give out a little noice like a puff and I'd drop anywhere from 1 to 2 inches. It's wholly without warning and quite startling. The first few times I thought it was fun, now its just plain annoying.

That got me thinking. It's like meeting someone for the first time and that person possessed a certain quirk and made them fun to be around. Only hours later, you find that the quirk is permanent, and wearing, and don't go away. Now you just wish the person would go away.

Shit. I just hit bottom again. Looks like time to hit the 'net for a new chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home