Wednesday, October 05, 2005

please lord, depart me from thy followers

Hey Jesus. If you are going to take your followers to wherever you take them, can you do so quickly? Really. Fuckers that say shit in your name is really killing me. They knock on my doors to give me "The Watchtower", talk about some guy named John Smith and the Moron Church? Take your kiddie molesters and go, dude! Please! They bother me. Let me smoke, drink, and watch bestiality in public without judgement! I like to see high school kids fornicate on school grounds as I video tape them for later use. Underaged Girls Gone Wild rules!!!


pat robertson, jessie jackson, al sharpton - why the fuck are they all black?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Journalism faculty part of blogging trend
Web logging is becoming an increasingly popular trend and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee faculty members are a part of it, typing their ideas and commentary online.
Good blog. Cool as!! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I've got a fast cash site/blog. U can find fast cash related stuff.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home