Wednesday, October 05, 2005

please lord, depart me from thy followers

Hey Jesus. If you are going to take your followers to wherever you take them, can you do so quickly? Really. Fuckers that say shit in your name is really killing me. They knock on my doors to give me "The Watchtower", talk about some guy named John Smith and the Moron Church? Take your kiddie molesters and go, dude! Please! They bother me. Let me smoke, drink, and watch bestiality in public without judgement! I like to see high school kids fornicate on school grounds as I video tape them for later use. Underaged Girls Gone Wild rules!!!


pat robertson, jessie jackson, al sharpton - why the fuck are they all black?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creating and promoting your own Podcast
Posted on Wednesday, October 05 2005 @ 05:31:16 CEST by LSDsmurf The TechZone has posted a Step-by-Step Guide to Making and Promoting Your Own Podcast Think of it like an audio blog; a podcast is a recorded ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how cam across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a penis pills and male enhancement related site focusing on penis pills and male enhancement and mens health related topics.

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Journalism faculty part of blogging trend
Web logging is becoming an increasingly popular trend and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee faculty members are a part of it, typing their ideas and commentary online.
Good blog. Cool as!! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I've got a fast cash site/blog. U can find fast cash related stuff.

2:21 AM  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a better sex life related website, hope that it is useful to you

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home