Wednesday, August 10, 2005

my best friend's wedding

Ray (center) was married last week. This is the guy who wears nothing but vulgar cartoon t-shirts, ripped jeans, and sandals with short white socks. His goatee used to be 8 times the current length and almost always had food stuck in it. But he's my best friend and he takes me hunting, fishing, and was one of the two persons responsible for sending me down the path of perpetual alcoholism (the other one is Ken, left).

The wedding was outdoors and we had great weather. The lineup was a bit pale, but I think I added the right splash of color. Hell, I might even consider a new career as a professional wedding diversity guy - not too dark like a black guy, but adds the right color so people don't mistake the wedding for a klan gathering.

Congradulations Ray Ray!


we did the impossible, we married off Ray Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home