Thursday, July 21, 2005

tatoo ideas for your mother

People get tatoos all the time. It makes a statement - and that statement is "I'm ain't good at making or recon'ing art or nothin', but I sure am willing to let someone poke me with needles and make permanent marks all over by body."

Alright, that's a bit harsh. But why get a tatoo everyone has? Most people don't like to see others wearing the same shirt as them! You need something unique. Something...Asian. Yeah - tatoos with Chinese characters are all the fad. It'll set you apart from the other freaks who settle for the pedestrian, like flower or flaming skulls.

Let me suggest, if you have any females in your life, like your mother, sister, daughter, wife, girlfriend, that they get one of these four very unique chatacters. It's set them apart. Better yet, since you recommended this very cool tatoo, you'll apear refined, scholarly, and worldly.

Here they are - copy it, blow it up, print it out, and demand your local tatoo guy/gal make it permanent on a loved one.
  • 臭屄
  • 賤貨
  • 破鞋
If you want to know what it means, and I assure you that you don't, check out this link.


I calls it like I sees it Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home