Sunday, September 25, 2005

blonde, boobs, and beer

It's Octoberfest! Why it's starting in September is beyond me. But I'm never the one to complain about celebrating a whole month of drinking by being a whole 'nother month early. We drunks are sneaky that way.

This might get me in trouble. But I don't care. If Hitler were to promise that his "superior race" was all about creating good looking blondes with nicely endowed mammaries that serve and imbibe beer, he might just have had more support.

Damn you Hitler, you lead your people astray.


blonde, boobs, and beer...I'm going german Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog-O-Rama
PINOY BLOGGERS TALK ON PLAGIARISM By Annalyn S. Jusay Like any other form of expression, blogging has not been insulated from infringements on intellectual property or what is commonly called 'plagiarism.' ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my natural related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Sigh...so many ads posing as actual comments...FUCKERS!

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " Johnny " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home