Monday, September 26, 2005

hurrican rita is really a giant god-penis!

The picutre is from the National Hurricane Center. It depicts the wind swath path of hurrican Rita. It also shows a large orange penis rubbing at the opening between Florida and Cuba. The red shows that it's about half way to climax.

Sometimes, nature just wants to fuck with us. More so if you live in the south and your family tree don't branch. Time to get your sister-mother-cousin and son-brother out of town. Don't foget uncle-grandfather Jeb on your way out.

Don't believe me? Go see Snopes to find out this is real.


god is sending his holy penis to screw the south! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, interesting post! I've bookmarked your blog and will be reading it regularly.

Did you hear that when he left the White House in 2001, Bill Clinton was the youngest president to leave office since Theodore Roosevelt - and he has kept himself busy since losing his job?

It's true.

I have a new car quote web site which you or your readers may find interesting. It pretty much covers new car quote offers and much more.

Keep up the nice work!

Jimmy

1:09 AM  
Blogger 8709 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a mens male enhancement reviews related site pertaining to mens male enhancement reviews related articles.

3:50 PM  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a better sex life related website, hope that it is useful to you

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home