Tuesday, September 27, 2005

oh...how I miss all my hair

I was really sick yesterday. Went to work for about an hour, came home, took a bunch of medication, and slept all day. I woke up delirious. Maybe I took some stuff that was supposed to be fore my dog's intestinal infestation. Why the hell was that mixed with the human stuff in the cupboard anyway?

In a moment of less than complete sanity, I shaved my head. Below is a before and after picture. I've never been without hair since I was a newborn. I always wondered if my head is misshapen. Will I find a lump here, an indent there? I'm glad to say that, except for a dire need of a tan, my dome is nicely built, without any odd decorations.

Two things I thought I might do. Tatoo my head with some profanity, so that once I grow my hair back, no one would know that I'm constantly telling them off. Second, I'm going to get me a Buhhdist monk robe. It'll be perfect for my Halloween costume.

I think this one looks pretty nice. I just need someone to carry the parasoles for me.

酒肉和尚 <- of course, this what I'll likely become...


next stop, buhhdist monk shop Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks awesome dude. Hey, I followed you heading east on 14 for a few miles Saturday. You cut in front of my slow mini-van full of wife+kids in your 'stang with the top down. I almost didn't recognize you with that hat on.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, didn't I see you leaving my house the other day? What color is your mustang?

11:39 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

It's silver, with a dent on the front passenger side thanks to Brian and his need to pee (caused me to crash into a woman's car). You might have seen me...which one was your wife?

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn’t it weird how hot your head is?

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home