Tuesday, January 17, 2006

tv is bad for sex

A report out of Rome (yes, where Catholic priest, who don't have sex *really*, reside near) states that a TV in the bedroom halves sexual activity for the couple. The article is here. Then they go on to some psychobabble trying to make this study legit.

The way I look at it, it's simply a matter of choice. In the bedroom, I can laydown and watch TV, or I can laydown and have sex. If there is a stove and some counter space, I might even opt to make a grilled cheese sandwich. Choice, after all, is good. But I giess the concept is lost on them Italians what with the blind faith in the church and their oppressive regimes.

Now, the study failed to count the times the same couple have sex on the couch, stairs, bathroom, and the driveway.

Crazy Italians, never could really trust them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home