Friday, January 06, 2006

the flak I catch

My post about certain ungrateful bitch isn't so well received and I'm catching shit for it. Some of the flak I get is from people I actually care about. So this sucks ass as much as a hungry homo would out of a butthole that just got some cum splattered into. Not nice.

Where do I stand on this? I stand tall. This is my blog and this is what I think at the time I wrote it. My opinion may change, and my feverent devotion of the funnies keep me from giving a shit about what a shitty person thinks. Change, and I may also alter my opinion. Don't change, and bring pressure to me via other sources means that I am assured of my initial assessment.

So I live. Happlily in my ways. Because life is really short, and other peoples opinion really, in the end, don't amout to scrap.

Opinions are like assholes, everone has one and they all stink.

I can, and will, dislike and hate who I feel like, and make summary judgement thus. So FUCK YOU!!!!!

MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck them dude. Fuck them good. Always say what yo think!

1:40 AM  
Blogger Footprint said...

excellent blog you have here!! don't ever stop!!
When you are beaten to the ground. Pick you head up and smirk at the people laughing at you.
They will be disappointed...

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home