Thursday, December 15, 2005

some bitches aren't worth my time

I live my life and try to help those in need. I helped this woman from Montana who had been abused by her Mexican sex partner to live where I live. He explored her asshole like those who made the English-France tunnel. I gave her shelter for almost a year, and provided, without any cost, water, electricity, housing, and complete freedom. How sad I am to find that the bitch is completely selfish and took advantage of my house.

The filthy whore.

Yes, she likes it up the ass. She likes it with as many people as I have fingers, and then some. Whores cost more money than her.

I say the above because I feel used. She was lost and without a place to stand her ground and I took her in. Without any appreciation, the bitch with the loose caboose turned on everything that I hold near and dear.

So there, Stephanie Crouse, loose cunt that you are, who has taken my good graces without so much as a decent apprecation. Fuck you, die, and never, ever, shall your bitch ass ever take from me any pity. May you live a life of unappriciative usage by men, loose bowels from anal plumbage, and general unhappiness from you lack of self esteem and wholly uncontrollable stupidity.

Happy life to you. This is the last time I will ever be near it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home