Tuesday, April 25, 2006

this site is like Chernobyl...

Can't believe I haven't updated my little corner of the innernit for so long...it's like I've been too busy and completely forgotten about it. Everyday is busy busy busy. When am I going to get a break? Its getting harder to get out of bed every morning. I wonder if I contracted some kind of lethargic disease. I think I read somewhere there is a gene that flips when you reach your middle ages...

For some reason, I alway had a facination with the effects of nuclearn radiation on human flesh. Call me macabre, but I wallowed for several minutes as a captive audience when Discovery channel showed grotesque, mishappen limbs on barely recognizable human beings. So far, no superheros has emerged due to radiation.

Chernobyl...20 years later


this ought to happen to Iran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home