Saturday, August 12, 2006

master degree!

It's finally over!

Ceremony is done! I now have my master degree. It's 5 years later than I planned, but hey, I done did it.

Couldn't have asked for better weather.

A bit sad that I'll never see most of these people I have struggled with for the past two years with. Some of them I'll see once in a while, some of them have become lifelong friends.

I was never there to "network". Nah. Too fake for me. It speak of socializing purely based on economic values. Kinda make life into an equation of pluses and minuses. The few friends I made I will treasure for life.

Plan for near future. Take 30 day rest. Rest my mine, my psychy, my inner being. Then actively figure out what I want to do, and persue it with the feverent drive of a crusader toward the infadels.

When will I see my first million?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home