Tuesday, August 23, 2005

home security

I recently pull a gun on three teenage kids because they thought it was fun to park their car on my front lawn. After they were scared off, I called the cops and reported their license number. Last I hear, the driver was arrested and I'm sitting on the option of whether or not to charge him with home invasion. Damn I hate punkass kids. Kinda reminds me of myself...

Speaking of guns and bone penetrating hollow points, it reminded me of the full automatic fun shoot held locally here. It's a powerful feeling to spew out high velocity lead at a high rate of fire. Looks like I missed it this year - maybe next time.

Full Auto Fun Shoot



excercising my right to bear arms Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that's amazing!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home