Monday, August 29, 2005

your vice is my hobby

I wonder... If you take a cow milking doohickey, turn it upside down, find four guys who likes to play poker and blowjobs, wouldn't you have one hell of a time? These automatic cow-teat suckling machine are just the answer! Shoot, if I'm calling the sperm bank to see if I can market these to their doners as a no-frills, enjoy the company of your buddies and provide for the needy-women-with-blank-shooting-husbands (or lesbians) with seed stock gadgets.

By the way, I found this particular contraption at the Tillamook Cheese Factory. They make better cheesses than any hairy legged, no shower taking, war losing, wine sipping, whinny and generally unpleasant uppity Frenchies any day.


it's a party for 4, or 4 parties for 1 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home