Tuesday, January 24, 2006

twin towers from empire state

Took this grainy crappy picture from the Empire State Building. Hadn't realized I have this picture of the Twin Towers.

All I remember about New York was that it was August, andit was hot a humid. It's like 98 degrees out, and there are these steam stacks diverting sewer steam from the street level. Tons of people, bad traffic, and expensive.

I also remember Craig and Charles spent a whole night at a topless joint in Times Square, right next to a TGI Fridays. I think I spent $35 at Friday's, got drunk, chatted up with the bartender and waiters, and got the manager to make me a martini. Out stumbles in Craig and Charles, sober and some $500 poorer. Dude, a street hooker wouldn't cost that much. Amatures.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home