Friday, April 28, 2006

mexicanfication of United States

Amid all this controvery of a Spanish languaged US National Anthem, I thought I ought to have an opinion too. Too bad no one wants to listen to me.

I think we should also extend the respect to our neighbors to the North, the Canada-ians. They should Canada-fy The Star-Spangled Banner. It would probably sound something like this:

"O - Say can you see, eh?"

This would show that we, the true Americans, respect our lesser American neighbors and not have something as stupid sounding as "Nuestro Himno".

I mean, really, the song is produced by some British music guy. A Brit! Is the bloke still sore that a bunch of colonials bitch slapped the queen mother 200 years ago and now Tony Blair is George Bush's crack-ho?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home