Friday, September 02, 2005

now a word on new orleans

This is a conversation between me and my boss about the New Orleans floods...

Boss: "Who the hell would build a city 30 feet below sea level?"

Me: "Whoelse? The fucking French!"

Proof again that the French are much more sinister than the al queda - they are willing to wait hundreds of years to inflict pain upon their enemies. This is how I see it happened -

Nostradamus (a French, yep) predicted there would be a record storm to hit Southern US. So they built a large party town (New Orleans) where? 30 feet below the water, that's where. Three hundred years later, hunnricane Katrina PMS's as predicted, and wham! We have Lake Orleans.

I don't think any French would admit that not only can they not win a war, they also have crappy city planning skills. Personally I'm sending a care package of razors and soap to my local French embassy.


all human stupidity genes are directly traceable to the french Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J.A. Jance
Get expert advice and share your thoughts. Breast Cancer Yoga Nutrition & Weight Loss Depression & Anxiety View All Health Expert Blogs Report Abuse Join the discussion.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home site. It pretty much covers work from home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home