Monday, January 30, 2006

restricted cell phone calls

Lately I have been getting more and more calls from restricted phone numbers. I guess the idea is that they don't want the recipient (me) to know who is calling. Whoa! It's a like a fucking surprise everytime I pickup the phone! Who could it be today? Boy, I can't wait. Is it Oliver Stone calling me about the script I sent him, or will it be the credit company demanding payment. The suspense!

I don't like surprises, and I rarely care for suspense.

That's why I have a counter. You don't want me to know who is calling, I don't want to take your call. Besides, I only know two people who do this. One is Dominic, who is secretive about things that are public knowledge. The other is some dumb bitch who plays these kinds of games. I don't play, so she can go blow some homeless guy to fuck her in her fat ass.

Boy...I've been getting meaner and meaner these days...


too much to hide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home